Thursday 29 October 2009

I'm back

Oh no I can hear you wail, but for the last three days, after loading all my worldly goods onto a procession of camels, I'm now trying to get settled into my new ti pi. I'm just now starting to be able to give some thinking time to fitba again. Firstly the cup draw. What do you think? I did say I wanted someone not in our division I know but I also hoped to get someone beatable as well! First thing that struck me was the distance, its a long way to go. But we should still have made a wee bit of dosh. I know it was budgeted on the basis that we would go out at the first hurdle and that didn't happen, so due to that sensible approach there should be an entry in the plus column. Also something else I didn't know was that the SFA picked up all the teams transport costs to games in the first and second rounds. Phew... need to go now and get some more stuff shifted!