Tuesday 24 March 2009

Mini break

Apologies for my enforced absence, yes I've been on a mini break of the English premiership but a hic up with the old blog here denied me access, anyway I'm back and its talking to me again.

Spent a few days in the North West with my daughter, where after some "surfing" on Saturday morning we eventually went to Ewwood Park and watched The Rovers against West Ham. We had considered Oldham in Joe Royles first game game back but they wanted 20 quid to get in, for a 3rd division game, no thanks. Blackburn charged £16.60, even although we skipped that, cheers Danny. The players lounge was fairly sparse mind. The game itself was fairly crap, almost made me feel at home though!

Sunday we watched City huff and puff to a narrow win against Sunderland. It was the first time I've witnessed a £32,000,000, is that the right number of nots? in the flesh, but he did remind me of many players I have seen, shite. Sorry, but he did not impress.

So, consequently, I've missed our last two games where we've picked up 3 from 6 points. Can't personally comment more than that but 6 would have been better. But I have seen that 3 players have now signed for next season, that's getting better, keep going Jimmy.

No comments: