Friday 30 January 2009

Communication

Been thinking today about how I'd like to see things progressing as we enter what I certainly hope will be a new period of glasnost. There can be few things more important things to a clubs fans than the dissemination of news from their football club, and fans of our club are no different.
Fans need to be kept informed of goings on at their club, and in this age of "instant" information expectations are not unreasonably high. Now, I have no reason to think that this will not happen at our club and indeed Chairman Brian Porteous will be talking on the Radio Borders sports show tonight, a good start.
But, please, lets make sure it continues, I know there is much to be done but the appointment of someone to be responsible for PR must come high on the list. In my day job I'm involved with CRM, customer relationship management, something that all forward thinking organisations should be involved in.


No comments: