Wednesday 23 December 2009

I'm back

after being away for a few days and I forgot to take the sign in information for this here blog! No matter I'm back now and catching up on all things footie. It was extra frustrating on Saturday morning as I was in Angus and poised to make my short journey to Station Park. I did get an early morning text from John Bell confirming what those of us on the ground, so to speak, already knew and the game was off. And now we have an inspection for this Saturdays game, tomorrow morning! I kid you not, infact looking at it again a fair number of this Saturdays SFL games have the same tomorrow. Now, if the Annan game is called of then the necessity to have the Forfar game next week, reference the suspensions, will no longer matter as regards the Livingston game, I think anyway. And given what we have I can't see it being on, can you?
Finally for now as well we've apparently got a lad from Dunfermline on loan for a month. The question, will he get a game in that time?