Wednesday 17 September 2008

The Ducket Blog is Back!

Well after a four month absence, I've decided to get back to writing the blog. I've had various emails from fans across the country wondering why I had stopped updating it - I even had someone asking if I was still alive. And then this post appeared on P&B, with various messages of support. 

I started to think that people kind of relied on what I was writing. The club website is rarely updated and the Supporters Trust website rarely carries football stories. Although over the summer the Supporters Club website has popped up which is being updated on a regular basis.

Towards the back end of last season I had become increasingly disenchanted with everything at Shielfield Park, culminating in the relegation of the team and the sacking of Michael Renwick.

To be honest I lost a lot of interest in the club after our worst ever season. I was also struggling to get the time to write on here. I didn't want to continue with the Blog unless I could commit to updating it at least three times a week.

Tomorrow I'm going to round up all the things I've missed...

No comments: