Monday 22 October 2007

A letter from Matt Kerr...

Ex-assistant manager Matt Kerr has emailed me over the weekend, with some kind words to thank every Berwick fan for the support he and John Coughlin received during their time at the club.


Dear Berwick fans,
I would like to thank you for all the support you gave us in our time at Berwick, I will never forget the games when, out numbered, you sang louder and cheered us on to many victories, we the staff loved it and so did the players. The day we won the Championship was fantastic I am very proud to be part of Berwick’s history. You lot deserved it after the agony of the season before I wish you all the best for the rest of the season and I hope you have plenty to cheer about. Thanks again, Berwick will always be in my heart.
Matt Kerr (Assistant Manager, ex)


I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say to Matt, thank you for giving us some good times to cheer. Cheers Matt.

No comments: